Looking for a career doing something you love?
Liberty Home Care LLC / Life Adult Day Care LLC develops meaningful relationships with your clients as you work with them one-on-one. One client, one focus.
If you are interested in working somewhere that you can feel good about what you’re doing, here at Liberty Home Care LLC, we strive to hire the most compassionate caregivers with the perfect skill set to match!
Personal Care Worker
An individual who, under Agency supervision, provides assistance with personal care services, environmental support, personal hygiene, feeding, and dressing to agency consumers.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent
- Completed agency training or have verified experience in the provision of home care tasks and successful competency testing
- Provide services in accordance with the policies and requirements of the agency and the service arrangements spelled out in the service plan
- Must have a criminal background check
- Speaks, reads, writes, and is able to communicate effectively in English
- Must have current CPR certification
If you are interested in joining us, please fill out the form provided below.